2017 Children's Week Fliers
- Main Children's Week Flier
- Hanging of the Hands Artwork Instructions Flier
- #GiveUsAHand Flier
- Storybook Village Flier
- JOIN US! Storybook Booth Flier
Children's Week Resources
- Media Tool Kit
- Radio Contacts List
- Print Media Contacts List
- Television Media Contacts List
- Children's Week Letterhead
- Children's Week Logo - JPG
- Children's Week Logo - EPS
- 2017 Proclamation Template - DOC File
- 2017 Local Events Webinar PowerPoint
Example Press Releases
- 2017 Give Us a Hand Campaign v2
- 2017 Give Us a Hand Campaign Launch
- 2016 Chiles Advocacy Award Press Release
- 2016 CW Schedule of Events Press Release
- 2016 Give Us a Hand Campaign Press Release
- 2016 Storybook Village Press Release
2017 Promotional Materials
- Partner Marketing Toolkit
- Flier with Sponsor Listings
- Dinner Invitation
- T-Shirt Back
The growing success of Children's Week in recent years is largely due to the collaborative nature of the event and the fact that many non-profits can come together under "One Voice" to support children's issues and advocate for the full spectrum of children's services and needs. Local coordinators plan and implement various events in their communities to symbolize the unity of Florida's statewide child advocacy efforts.
Children's Week has unified more than 200 community events and activities statewide, bringing thousands of parents, children, legislators, professionals, community leaders and concerned citizens together to share valuable knowledge and information about children's issues in each community across the state.
The Children's Week Coordinator Toolkit supplies you with all of the information and resources that you need for your event to have an impact in your local community. This toolkit includes sample invitations, letters, proclamations, press releases, event instructions, deadlines and information on how to promote your event to the media. Please download the Children's Week Coordinator Toolkit and utilize other toolkits and information listed below.
Children's Week Partners to Partner With
Children's Week provides a community of resources for our partners. Check out some of our Children's Week partners that would like to assist you with your local event by providing information, resources or materials for your event!
DentaQuest is joining Children's Week as a Statewide Partner to help increase the awareness of how important dental health is, especially at a young age. DentaQuest would love to participate in local events for Children's Week to provide oral health information, guidance, and resources to ensure children are developing healthy habits. For more information, please contact Douglas Manning at
or by phone at 813-597-7225.