- Sort by Default Order
Out of stockMonday, January 27th, 2020 5-8 pm FSU University Center Club Tickets are available for a discounted “early bird” price of $50 if purchased by December 20, 2019, and $75 following that date.
If you are interested in becoming a partner for 2021 Children’s Week Florida, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please review the Partner Benefits page for a full description of benefits at each level.
- Starting at the Community Partner level, in-kind donations (advertising, supplies, etc.) can substitute a portion of the designated level’s cash sponsorship. All in-kind donations will be based on approval from the Children's Week Florida Coordinating Committee.
- All exclusive level partnerships (amounts over $5,000) will be sent an invoice for payment. All invoice payments due within 30 days of receipt.
- All promotions based on space and availability. Please contact Jinan As-Siddiq at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-487-6300 for more details.
- All contributions to Children's Week Florida care of the Children’s Forum are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- If paying by check, payments should be mailed to: Children’s Week Florida c/o Children’s Forum Attn: Jinan As-Siddiq 1211 Governors Square Blvd, Suite 200 Tallahassee, FL 32301
- No refunds, returns, or cancellations. All sales are final, no exceptions.
Support Level Amount Primary Partner $60,000 Media Partner $30,000 Awards Ceremony & Reception Partner $20,000 Storybook Village Partner (Reserved - Partner Confirmed) $20,000 Promotional & Local Events Primary Partner $12,500 State Capitol Lunch Partner $12,500 State Capitol Breakfast Partner (Reserved - Partner Confirmed) $12,500 Celebration of the Hands Partner $10,000 Advocacy Workshops Partner $10,000 Statewide Partner $5,000 Community Partner $2,500 Advocacy Workshop Session Partner $1,500 Capitol Partner $1,000 Non-Profit "One Voice" Partner $500
Thank you for your support!