- Sort by Popularity
Out of stockMonday, January 27th, 2020 5-8 pm FSU University Center Club Tickets are available for a discounted “early bird” price of $50 if purchased by December 20, 2019, and $75 following that date.
If you are interested in becoming a partner for 2021 Children’s Week Florida, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review the Partner Benefits page for a full description of benefits at each level.
- Starting at the Community Partner level, in-kind donations (advertising, supplies, etc.) can substitute a portion of the designated level’s cash sponsorship. All in-kind donations will be based on approval from the Children's Week Florida Coordinating Committee.
- All exclusive level partnerships (amounts over $5,000) will be sent an invoice for payment. All invoice payments due within 30 days of receipt.
- All promotions based on space and availability. Please contact Jinan As-Siddiq at email@example.com or 850-487-6300 for more details.
- All contributions to Children's Week Florida care of the Children’s Forum are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- If paying by check, payments should be mailed to: Children’s Week Florida c/o Children’s Forum Attn: Jinan As-Siddiq 1211 Governors Square Blvd, Suite 200 Tallahassee, FL 32301
- No refunds, returns, or cancellations. All sales are final, no exceptions.
Support Level Amount Primary Partner $60,000 Media Partner $30,000 Awards Ceremony & Reception Partner $20,000 Storybook Village Partner (Reserved - Partner Confirmed) $20,000 Promotional & Local Events Primary Partner $12,500 State Capitol Lunch Partner $12,500 State Capitol Breakfast Partner (Reserved - Partner Confirmed) $12,500 Celebration of the Hands Partner $10,000 Advocacy Workshops Partner $10,000 Statewide Partner $5,000 Community Partner $2,500 Advocacy Workshop Session Partner $1,500 Capitol Partner $1,000 Non-Profit "One Voice" Partner $500
Thank you for your support!
Advocates are the backbone of Children’s Week Florida. As a collective network, we can mobilize together and help take steps towards positive change for Florida’s future generations. As an advocate, we invite you to become a member of the Children’s Week Florida family and help deliver the message that every child should be healthy, ready to learn, and able to achieve their full potential. As a Children’s Week Florida member, you will receive our e-newsletter, invitations to local Children’s Week events, access to digital advocacy toolkits, and recognition in our online Member Forum for those who make a donation or monetary gift to the initiative. Through your Children’s Week Florida membership, you can become part of the conversation and the fight to support Florida’s children, youth, and families. Whether it is getting involved locally, volunteering your time, making a donation or simply committing to learning more about advocacy – together, we can make our “One Voice” heard by elected officials and community leaders. Please complete the form below to become a member today! We hope you will consider making a one-time or monthly membership donation to Children’s Week Florida initiatives. This monetary gift reflects your commitment to children and youth and serves as an investment in efforts to improve their lives and create better futures. Donate $25 or more and/or become a monthly donor to receive a special gift from us!